My name is Graham. I’ve been building large wired and wireless networks to deliver Internet access to homes and businesses since about 2004.
I started this website as a way to share what I’ve learned about building small to large Internet networks using inexpensive, off the shelf technology. My hope is that people will be able to use this information to improve connectivity in their communities.
Reach out and say hello!
I also provide consulting services. I can help out with any size project, from just answering a few questions to building a full turn-key ISP for you to operate. Schedule a call to get started. Consulting services include any or all of the following:
- Feasibility study to determine if an independent ISP is a good fit for your community or your neighborhood
- Cost estimates and business plans
- Raising funds to build your network
- Finding and negotiating service with an upstream service provider
- Create and deliver (or record) customized training sessions for you and your team
- Tower planning including cost estimates and bill of materials
- Network design (Routing, Switching, VLAN, CGNAT, IP Address Management, etc)
- RF Channel Planning and Licensing
- Software integration (including monitoring, billing, and customer management)
To get started just schedule a paid phone call with me to discuss your project. After this call I will provide a detailed quote for the rest of the project. Schedule here.
Note: This site is not associated with and does not represent the views of my current or any past employer.